Dr. Thomas Michael Mueller
Thomas Michael Mueller is a postdoc at UCL, who works directly on the INSOSCI project. He is responsible for the logistic, and works on the three topics we actually develop.
- Postdoc in UCL (Université catholique de Louvain)
- PhD in History of economic thought
- Master in physics
- Mueller, Thomas. 2015. Can You Put Free Will into an Equation? The Walras-Levasseur Dispute on Determinism and Mathematics (EJHET, forthcoming).
- Mueller Thomas Michael, The Boussinesq Debate: Reversibility, Instability and Free Will, Science in Context , 28,4, p. 613-636, 2015.
- Mueller Thomas Michael, Is observation mathematically laden ? Principia , 17 (1), 2013.